Discover All the Exciting Things to Do in Lake Havasu
Considered one of the top lakefront hotels in Arizona, London Bridge Resort is centrally located to all the must-see Lake Havasu events happening throughout the year. From boat shows, fun runs and regattas to golf tournaments, art shows and holiday festivals, there are endless options to all the fun things to do in Lake Havasu.
Explore our calendar of events below and start reserving your next stay at London Bridge Resort! Our all-suite hotel offers comfortable accommodations and features top-notch on-site amenities that are sure to make your stay with us unforgettable.
5 Iron Tournament
- August 2
- Kiwanis of Lake Havasu City presents the 2nd Annual "5 Iron" Tournament -- a golf tournament that will surely test your skills. Players are allowed only their 5 Irons for driving, chipping and putting.
- $50 per person, $100 per hole (tee sponsor)
Lake Havasu Tattoo Show
- August 29-31
- $15 for a weekend pass, children are free
Lake Havasu Songwriters Festival
- September 19
- Vote for your Lake Havasu City Songwriter of the Year! Cash and prizes over $10,000!
- $15 prepay, $20 at door, $40 VIP
42nd Annual Campbell Boats Regatta
- September 19-21
- Free for spectators
2nd Annual Color Your Sole 5K
- September 20
- Participants will be doused in color from head to toe as they run, walk or jog through an amazing course.
- $40 for individuals, $25 for students aged 12-17, $35 per person group rate, $10 for children 11 and under
2nd Annual Coyote Cares for Kids Poker Run
- September 20
- $15 per rider, $25 per couple
2014 Annual DCB Regatta
- September 26-28
- Lake Havasu City welcomes all DCB owners to enjoy a weekend on the water at the 2014 Annual DCB Regatta.
- Free for spectators
33rd Annual IJSBA World Finals
- October 4-12
- The 33rd Annual IJSBA World Finals is the most venerable and prestigious single personal watercraft event in the world.
- Free, though parking fees vary
16th Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Walk & Fun Run
- October 4
- Help the community raise awareness to breast cancer by being a participant in the 16th annual breast cancer awareness walk and fun run.
5th Annual Marine Corps League Auxiliary Oktoberfest
- October 5
- You can expect great German food, dancing, live music, games, and prizes
- $10 adults, kids 5 and under free
37th Annual Relics & Rods Run to the Sun
- October 15-19
- It's time for Relics & Rods Car Club's 37th Annual Run to the Sun Car Show, one of the largest car shows in the Southwest! This much anticipated car show features over 800 vehicle entrants.
- $7/day or $10 two-day pass
9th Annual Main Street Halloween Fright Night
- October 31
- Beware! The Annual Main Street Halloween Fright Night is host to a haunting. Local ghouls, ghosts, and goblins will be collecting candy and treats from participating Main Street businesses.
26th Annual Turkey Trot
- November 22
9th Annual Pooch Party in the Park
- November 22-23
- Come down to the 9th Annual Pooch Party in the Park -- the dog show of all dog shows! Thinking about adopting? Rescue groups will be on-site with dogs ready for adoption to go to their forever homes.
19th Annual Festival of Lights
- November 28 to January 4
- The Christmas holiday is not complete without viewing the Annual Festival of Lights. Bring the family for a stroll under the London Bridge along the walkway or take a night cruise.
32nd Annual Boat Parade of Lights
- December 5, 6 and 13
- For the past 32 years the Annual Boat Parade of Lights has been the must-see event of the holiday season. Up to 50 boats brightly decorated in their holiday best will delight.
6th Annual New Year's Day Jam
- January 1
- Start 2015 off right at the 6th Annual New Year's Day Skate Jam at the Tinnell Memorial Sports Park! Whether you prefer BMX, skateboards, or scooters -- all skill levels are welcome.
- $1 admission (6 and under free); $10 contestant entry
15th Annual Havasu Balloon Festival & Fair
- January 16-18
- You are cordially invited to “Party in the Sky!” at the 5th Annual Havasu Balloon Festival and Fair; designated as one of the top events in North America by the
- $10 pp for 3-day pass; kids 14 and under free
30th Annual Winterfest
- February 7-8
26th Annual Western Winter Blast Pyrotechnic Show
- February 12-15
- No need to wait for July 4th to view the fireworks. The shimmer and sparkle of this winter holiday fireworks show taking place above scenic SARA Park glows brighter than ever this year.
- $5 per person per day plus $5 per vehicle per day
Havasu Art Guild’s Annual “Art at the Lake” Spring Show
- March 14-15
- Havasu Art Guild is pleased to bring you the Annual "Art At The Lake" Spring Show! The show is free and open to the public and will showcase fine arts created by regional artists.
Lake Havasu Marine Association 24th Annual Boat Show
- April 10-12
- The 24th Annual Lake Havasu Boat Show promises to be even bigger and better in 2015 with more special attractions and dazzling boat and marine accessory displays.
- $3 for adults, kids 6 and under are free
7th Annual Cinco de Mayo Chihuahua Races and Social Event
- May 5
- Hola Chihuahuas! Tell your favorite humans not to miss the biggest little race in town at Havasu's 7th Annual Cinco de Mayo Chihuahua Races & Social Event.
Fireworks Over the Lake: July 4th Fireworks Show
- July 4
- Pop! Boom! Bang! Celebrate our Nation's birthday and start your long holiday weekend with some amazing fireworks over Lake Havasu.