Play All Day with Lake Havasu Boat Rentals at London Bridge Resort
With year-round sunshine, gorgeous mountain scenery, plenty of fish and cool, turquoise water, what’s not to love about Lake Havasu? Whether you’re here with friends or family, you’re sure to have a blast! From bass fishing in nearby coves, to sightseeing while you canoe, to showing off your wakeboarding talents, there’s something for everyone.
Whatever activity floats your boat, you’ll find everything you need at the Lake Havasu Marina and Havasu Adventure Company. Be sure to ask about discounts for guests of London Bridge Resort.
We can arrange watercraft and equipment for these thrilling water activities:
If you’d rather bring your own boat instead of using Lake Havasu boat rentals, no problem! We offer boat slips on-site at London Bridge Resort so you can come and go as you please.
Choose Your Own Arizona Adventure at Lake Havasu Marina
Looking for a relaxing experience? You’ll love Havasu Adventure Company’s guided boat tours of the Colorado River and Lake Havasu. Learn about the area’s history, hear local legends and take in breathtaking views during this relaxing cruise. And if you need a break from the sun, set sail on a guided sunset tour and watch as the vivid Arizona sunset paints the mountains around you.
There are tons of other exciting things to do in Lake Havasu, including:
- Exploring popular landmarks like Topock Gorge, Copper Canyon, Sleeping Indian and Balance Rock
- Hosting a boat party with friends in Steamboat Cove
- Fishing for catfish, bass, striper and panfish in the lake’s many coves and inlets
- Cruising from Lake Havasu Marina to the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge
- Enjoying local boating events, including the Desert Storm Poker Run and Shootout, and the International Jet Sports Boating Association World Finals
- And more!
Take advantage of the most convenient Lake Havasu boat rentals and get ready for an exhilarating time at London Bridge Resort. Book your room online or call 866-644-7274 today!