Boat Rentals in Lake Havasu
With its incomparable scenery, crystal cool waters, and year-round sunshine, Lake Havasu is a desirable destination for boaters, fishing trips, family watercraft adventures and more. The Lake Havasu Marina and Adventure Rental Center offer boat slips, rentals, and everything else you need to take advantage of the incomparable natural wonders our area has to offer.
Whether you want to speed down the Colorado River, power a paddleboat on Lake Havasu, or take boat tour your Arizona waterfront adventure starts at the Lake Havasu Marina.
Pick up Your Dreamboat at Lake Havasu Boat Rental
We have everything you need to have fun at the Lake Havasu Boat Rental and Adventure Center at London Bridge Resort. Our equipment and watercraft rentals can arrange gear for:
London Bridge Resort at Lake Havasu offers a wealth of adventures to make your waterfront Arizona vacation one to remember.
- Go fishing in coves and inlets full of bass, striper, panfish and catfish. Lake Havasu hosts a major number of bass competitions, and is ideal for both bait and sport
- Host a boat party in Steamboat Cove.
- Enjoy a narrated Colorado River boat tour on the Kon Tiki.
- Fishing excursions along the Colorado River.
- Cruise to Havasu National Wildlife Refuge.
- Enjoy a Sunset Tour lake experience. This is the most popular Lake Havasu tour
excursion and advance reservations are necessary.
- Boat through Red Rock Canyons.
- Explore ancient artifacts at as you boat through Topock Gorge.
- Enjoy the many events Lake Havasu hosts each year, including Desert Storm power
boat racing, Balloon Festival, International Jet Ski Boat Association World Finals, car
shows, and more.